In teams of up to six people, answer these questions on the answer sheet.
1. How many days of paid parental leave are the parents of a baby entitled to in Sweden? (1 point)
2. What are the northernmost and southernmost university in Sweden? (2 points)
3. What is the best-selling computer game of all time, which also happens to be Swedish? (1 point)
4. How many letters are in the Swedish alphabet? (1 point)
5. What is true under the ’Right of Public Access’ (Allemansrätten) (1 point)
a. Anyone can request to enter any government building at any time of the day
b. All government documents are available for viewing by the public
c. Anyone can remove any tree or plan from any park provided they replant it in their own garden
d. Anyone can hike through forests and fields and pick berries and mushrooms, without asking the landowner’s permission
6. What percent of Sweden’s garbage is recycled? (1 point)
7. Which Swedish musician sings the most downloaded song in the world? (1 point)
8. What Swedish app was Apple’s most downloaded free app of 2013? (1 point)
9. Swedish people like their coffee. Where do Swedes rank in the world in global consumption of coffee? (1 point)
10. What is the minimum number of paid vacation days per year required by law in Sweden? (1 point)
Tiebreaker: How many lakes are there in Sweden?